Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rhubarb Rhubarb Leamington

I was told it's the best restaurant at Leamington. Finally at 3rd year, I finally had chance to visit it. I chose the place for my birthday dinner.

The decor is so nice and unique, even their toilet is worth to pay a visit. The service is nice too.


I shared a starter, shrimps something (can't remember).

For main course I had roasted duck which as extremely tasty.

Lisa had seafood resotto.

And Ade had beefsteak

I loved it and visited the for the 2nd and 3rd time. However, there is one problem with, their menu is always the same sort of stuff. It got quite bored after a bit time. Also, I was 'asked' to pay for the tip. I don't mind to pay for the tip as long as I receive nice service. However, for the last time, I was only there for a quick dinner. They automatically add the service charge on your bill. It wasn't a very nice experience to be asked to pay for tip since they also put 'optional' on the bill, so they shouldn't had forced me to pay for it.

For this reason, I don't think I'll visit it again any soon. There are still a lot restaurant on my list that I haven't visit around the area.

Plus, it's a pricy restaurant.
Add: 50 Warwick Street
Tel:01926425005 (booking is necessary for Friday and Saturday night)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»