Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fuechschen Alt Duesseldorf Germany

Visited Duesseldorf Germany last year in November for a trade show.

A local friend recommended us this restaurant for Schweinshaxe.

It's a very busy beer bar especially it was trade show period. We waited for a bit (not long) then were led to our table.

I wish I had take the picture of the restaurant. It has the feeling of an old traditional Germany beer bar.

Of course I ordered Schweinshaxe, I didn't have beer cos my boss's client are French so I drank wine with them. But I did had chance to taste a bit beer, it's nice ever for me who doesn't like beer.

The bill came surprisingly cheap 48 euro, considering we had 5 main course, 4 class of wine and many many pints of beer!

Would definetly recommand this place and will visit here again if I have chance to go to Duesseldorf again.

Add: Ratinger Str. 28
imfor. http://www.fuechschen.de/htmlGB/i-anfahrt.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»