Tuesday, March 28, 2006

7 Portes Barcelona, Spain

7 Portes, it's so nice that me and Lisa visited 2 times while we were in Barcelona. They are famous for their pealla.

The restaurant looks posh but the waiters are not snobbish at all. Althought it's a posh restaurant, you can dress causally.

We ordered house cava....hmmmm....v. nice.


For paella I had 'black rice', which tasted very good but did make my tooth and lips looks very funny. If you are having a date, don't ever order this one.


Lisa had the typical paella which was yummy. The amount of paella was huge, we couldn't manage to finish, although we tried our best.

The bill came 41.62 in total. cheap for what we had and for the service we received.

For the second time we had other kind of main course which were ok. But this time we had space for dessert. so......


Cream brulee and it's the best I've ever had. I couldn't control myself and make a yum noise. 4 big guys sat next to our table weren't going to have dessert but after they saw my reaction they asked for the dessert menu. hahaha..

Lisa had lemon sorbet. It's so nice that I can't find a single world to describe it. A MUST VISIT PLACE!!!!

If you don't want to queue, reserve a table is necessary or to make sure you arrive at 6 pm.

website: www.7portes.com

No comments: