Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Al Matarel Milano


First night in Milan, me and Angel decided to go to this restaurant that my Japanese friend Hikaru recommended to me. He told me that every time he goes to Milan, he always visit this restaurant. Sounds very trustworthy, so we went.

The restaurant is not that difficult to find, it in the corner of Via L. S. Mantegazza and Corso Garibaldi. It doesn't looks very impressive from the outside.

We entered and the waiter took us to our seats. It's a rather family own style of restaurant. The night we went was quite empty. We ordered a bottle of water and wine.

For starter we ordered salami. It came really quick. However, the salami for starter is just a slice of salami!!! Quite shocking and for the price, it is definitely shocking.


Then comes to the main course, both of us ordered the 2nd main course. I had veal that is wrapped with cabbage leaf. The dish is rather salty.

Angel had a dessert which was something with cream and chocolate. I had half....it's....hmmm...nice very good.

Overall, I don't think I will ever visit this restaurant again.

It's rather expensive for the quality of the food.

And they don't accept credit card!!!

Address: Milano Via L. S. Mantegazza, 2 angolo Corso Garibaldi, 75
Tel: 02654204

No comments: