Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Boeucc Antic Ristorante Milano

Angel suggested this restaurant which is awarded for 2 Michelin stars.

We went there first to reserve a table and checked the menu. The price is affordable.

While we arrived, we were sent to the cloak room. There was am old lady who was really nice and took our coats.

Then we were let to our table. The décor of the restaurant is very posh.

We sat and the waiter came and brought us some bread and 2 classes of champagne which was of course very nice.

We ordered a plate of seafood for starter (don't ask me to remember the name in Italian). It's nice and fresh.


I ordered risotto with veal which was recommended by the waiter and said it's a very Milanese dish. It's again a bit too salty but I guess Italian food are a bit too salty for me and I don't find the dish has anything special.

After the dinner the waiter push a 'trolly' of dessert that you can pick whatever you like!For the dessert I had the very typical Italian dessert ‘tiramisu’ which I wouldn't say it is the best I have ever had. It's ok, but for the price, it should have been much better.


Anyway, price is not always the guarantee!

With the dessert, it also came with 2 plates of assorted sweet (of course it is on our bill, there is no such thing as free lunch).

The bill came – 133 euro and of course at this kind of restaurant you have and are expected to pay tip.

It's not a cheap meal and I don't think I would visit this restaurant again. Nothing strike me.

N.B. They ONLY take American Express!!! (I don't get why)
Add: Piazza Belegioioso, 2
website: www.boeucc.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»