Tuesday, March 28, 2006

4 Cani della Citta Cologne Germany

The best Italian restaurant I have ever been. Thanks Jack who introduced me this restaurant.

I actually visited this restaurant 2 times in 2 nights time, that is how good this restaurant is.

For the first time, we ordered Thai chicken salad for starter. It's huge and the source is just unbelievable!

After the saland I was actually full!

For the main course, we decided to have one pasta and one pizza and to share them. The pasta is called Angela hair (a kind of very thin spaghetti). Again the source is amazing and very unique. It's red source however, there has a bit pesto source on top. Surprisingly, the mixture was a perfect combination. I'm just loving it!!!!!

The pizza is nice too but to be honest, by the time I had chance to touch the pizza I was already full.

Well, I didn't have the space for dessert but I was told the dessert here is very good too.

The price is cheap for the amount of the food and the quality of the food we received. A must go restaurant when you visit Cologne.

Add: Benesisstr. 61

No comments: