Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Leamington Bar and Grill.

A rather new restaurant at Leamington.

Me and Lisa chose to go there for Ade's 21st birthday.

The restaurant is very nicely decorated with high celling. The service is extremely nice.

The bread was provided and was surprisingly nice for Brisith standrad (we actaully asked the waitress to give us more).

I ordered something that I can't remember what it exactly called, but it came to be the poshest fish and chips I have ever had. I can't really say it's nice or not. Cos I think I was already a bit tipsy at that time.

Obviously as it look, chicken on the top with potato cake underneath.

The prices are not expensive at all, and the best thing is they have a very nice bar that nice leather sofas. It's nice to move their after dinner or arrive earlier to have a bit to drink before dinner.

It's a nice place to have a low budget but posh night out.

No comments: