Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gordon Ramsay at Conrad Tokyo, Japan

Did not have chance to visit Gordon's restaurant while I was in London. So decided to book Gordon Ramsay at Conrad Tokyo for my birthday this year.
We didn't go for set menu cos none of like what we see on the set menu (rather boring). I had the roast duck, quite nice. But I wouldn't say it's the best roast duck I have ever had.


The waiter kind of pushing us for the set menu, which was quite annoying. Also righ after we decided our orders, he even pushed us to order dessert. According to him, there is one dessert (Apple tart) on the menu which takes 1 hour to prepare. So I thought I had to order it, to see how amazing it is!!!!

And here you are.......it looks a bit like...hmmm.....


We also ordered some cheese from the trolly. The collection is rather good, esp. the local cheese.


We did had a good time there. However, if you as me whether or not the food is good enough for me to re-visit it again. I would tell you - NO!

No comments: