Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hotel Les Armures, Geneva, Switzerland

Was taken to this place which President Clinton visited with his familly and we were taken to the seat where he sat (not the one in the pic cos unfortunately it was a business dinner and it would be improper for me to take pic).





Had salad for breakfast. The salad is quite special, which topped with peach and mozzarella cheese (the strongest mozzarella cheese I have never had). I didn't actaully like that much.


Have to have cheese fondue since it was my last dinner in Geneva. It's ok.

The bill was paid but I don't think the restaurant is expensive. Compaire to the price in the UK. It's nothing. Everything is roughly half of the British price and the food is much much better....of course!!

Add: 1, Rue de Puits St. Pierre 1204 Geneva

Web: www.hotel-les-armures.ch

No comments: