Thursday, November 30, 2006

A very secret Russian restaurant, London

Maria - my Russian friend took me to a very secret Russian restaurant. I don't even know the name of the restaurant. It's located some where in Lancaster Gate and in a basement of a hotel called London Guard Hotel.

Since we (me plus other friends) have absolutely no idea about Russian food, Maria was in charged of ordering. She ordered 2 starters and soup. This is the first starter... (Cold starter)

The soup....it's cooked with many different kind of veg and beef with sour cream. It's sooo nice. Love it!

The 2nd starter...it's like a cheese paincake. V yummy!

For main, I had veal cooked with sour cream with rice. Very very nice. Love it. A bit heavy, but I didn't really eat anything during the day.

One of my friend had this. It's made by cabbage leave stuffy with minced meat, serves with tomato source and sour cream. Tried a bit, it's quite nice too and apparently it's v Russian.

After it, none of us had any space for dessert.

The bill was 86 for 4 of us. It's ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is called Erebuni