Monday, September 04, 2006

The Troubadour Cafe, London

Lisa came to London to visit me. By accident we fond this cafe not too far from my place which mentioned by her sister. We thought we might give it a try.

The cafe doesn't look anything special from outsite, but once we opened the door I immediately fell in love with the place.

The decor is very unique, a mixture of antish stuff with pop style painting. A very interesting but surprising harmonious combination. I love it! Also, the place is quite cosy, provides fresh daily newspapers - a great place to sit, read an enjoy being alone.

I orderd Ldy Muck's breakfast (6.50), it's rather nice but the portion is undoubtely too small for guys. However, we peeked someone else's order, the burgers they serve looks really really good and huge and price is of course more expensive too (around 10 pounds).

The service is great. I asked for a 'huge' glass of water and the waiter brought me a kattle of water with 2 glasses.....no kidding...it was really a kattle of water.

Love this place and will definitly visit it often.

Add: 265 Old Broptom Road (nearest tube station: Earl's Court)

website: www.troubadour.co.uk

No comments: