Tuesday, June 06, 2006

salmon & mushroom risotto with rocket leaf

Since I am going to move to London, I have to be a bit more careful about my spending. Cooking will definitly be much cheaper than dinning out.

So, to be a good girl and dutyful daughter, I cooked tonight!

Since I still have quite a lot salmon in my fridge and risotto rice, Lisa and I made this v. nice risotto.


Fry onion until it's soft(onion = chopped in little dice), add rice and fry it for a bit. Add water gradually (would be much better to use stock, but I forgot to buy it) and salmon (cutted into small size). Keep stir it and add water gradually until the rice is cooked. Then add salt and cream cheese (well mix them).

Dress the plate with rocket leaf then pour cooked risotto on the leaf.

Adde a bit lemon juice. That's it! simple and easy.

No comments: