Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cozleore Coffee, Leamington

A friend of mine introduced me this small coffee shop off the main street.

The cafe has two level and serveral tables but during the lunch/afternoon tea time, it's quite busy. The decor of the cafe is simple but unique and has a feeling of an old cottage tea house.

I ordered apple, Sultanas cinnamon & maple syrup crepe (2.95). The waiter asked me whether or not I'd like to have either ice cream or fresh cream with crepe, I chose ice cream.

The shop owned the a very expensive expresso machine. The cappuccino is only 1.75 and I'd say it's the best in cappuccino you can find in the town.


The price is rather decent. They also serve verious filling of sandwich and panini (4.95).

A nice and cafe to visit for light lunch or afternoon tea. The only setback is the chairs are not that comfortable if you want to have a long chat with friends, but me and my friend still managed to stay for an hour!

Add: 108 Regent street

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»